ABC Tag
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: My husband
C- Cake or Pie: Hmm Definitely Pie
D- Day of Choice: Sunday's..its the ONLY day we have as a family
E- Essential Item: Chapstick
F- Favorite Color: I love color, can't say I have a favorite
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Neither, when I was in Jr. High I was really sick and ate too many gummi bears..you can imagine what happened, haven't been able to enjoy the 'gummi's' since.
H- Hometown: Orem, Utah
I -Indulgence(s): Long runs, a good book, long naps, snuggling with my kids to read a book, hot chocolate
J- January or July: Uhh.July! No contest..Love July and the summer time (Hit it Will..'Summer, Summer, Summertime, time to sit back and unwind..summer, summer, summertime..')
K-Kids: 3, two girls and one boy
L-Life is incomplete without: My Husband and kids..sometimes you just want to get away from them..but you can never live without them.
M- Marriage Date: August 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 4 'Harry' Haley, Jordie, Gentry
O- Oranges or Apples: Depends on the season..Fall-Apples! Winer-Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Not such a fan of heights..but it doesn't paralyze me
Q- Quote(s): 'Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate..(check my sidebar) and 'Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.'
R- Reason To Smile: I'm Alive!
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Five: Rachel, Eliza, Gantrie, Amy, Breanne.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I used to swim 500 yards in a little over 6 minutes.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Opressor of Animals-sorry vegitarians.
W- Worst Habit: Running my mouth off
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Weird question..I guess ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: crab legs, Sushi, any kind of Salad, chocolate..rich dark chocolate! Fresh strawberries and all kinds of fruit
Z-Zodiac: Sagitarus..I think
B- Best Friend: My husband
C- Cake or Pie: Hmm Definitely Pie
D- Day of Choice: Sunday's..its the ONLY day we have as a family
E- Essential Item: Chapstick
F- Favorite Color: I love color, can't say I have a favorite
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Neither, when I was in Jr. High I was really sick and ate too many gummi bears..you can imagine what happened, haven't been able to enjoy the 'gummi's' since.
H- Hometown: Orem, Utah
I -Indulgence(s): Long runs, a good book, long naps, snuggling with my kids to read a book, hot chocolate
J- January or July: Uhh.July! No contest..Love July and the summer time (Hit it Will..'Summer, Summer, Summertime, time to sit back and unwind..summer, summer, summertime..')
K-Kids: 3, two girls and one boy
L-Life is incomplete without: My Husband and kids..sometimes you just want to get away from them..but you can never live without them.
M- Marriage Date: August 2001
N- Number of Siblings: 4 'Harry' Haley, Jordie, Gentry
O- Oranges or Apples: Depends on the season..Fall-Apples! Winer-Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: Not such a fan of heights..but it doesn't paralyze me
Q- Quote(s): 'Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate..(check my sidebar) and 'Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.'
R- Reason To Smile: I'm Alive!
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Five: Rachel, Eliza, Gantrie, Amy, Breanne.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I used to swim 500 yards in a little over 6 minutes.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Opressor of Animals-sorry vegitarians.
W- Worst Habit: Running my mouth off
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Weird question..I guess ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: crab legs, Sushi, any kind of Salad, chocolate..rich dark chocolate! Fresh strawberries and all kinds of fruit
Z-Zodiac: Sagitarus..I think


10 Comments:
love your "summertime" reference. hilarious. i can't believe you're such a fast swimmer! you should do triathlons (the sprint kind), you would rock it.
WAS a fast swimmer. Doubt I could do that now..that was back in the good ol days of high school when I swam two times a day. You'll have to send me your training schedule for triathlons.
I am going to be singing that song in my head for the rest of the day now! Thanks! You need to coach me in swimming or give me some secrets to your mad swimming skills. Cause I stink...BAD! At this last triathlon my swim time was one of the worst and if I would have swam 400 yeard in even 8 minutes I would have placed! And I can totally relate to 'W' :)
That is so fun to learn such great ABC's about you. I will for sure do it when I've got time next.
Dark chocolate? That's really disgusting. Oh well, I still think you're great. That was fun to read!
you made me want an orange - love getting oranges around Christmas time...they are delish!
Hi Alexis! It's Briste. Love your blog. Your kids are adorable! Did Jan have her baby?
Hi Alexis. Don't know if you remember me- Nancy Cline from high school. I found your blog off of Kim's. I love seeing how people are doing! Your kiddos are adorable! Hey, I noticed you and I were married in the same month and year. What was your date? Ours was the 31st. Cool!
Hey Nancy..thanks for stopping by our blog..I do remember you. Can't forget MV or our HEPE class at BYU or our intro to humanities? Ours is the 17th. Here is my email..alexisadavies@yahoo.com
What is your address? You can send it to our email which I think you already have, if not I'll leave it with you.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home