Saturday, May 10, 2008

Peas in a Pod


While 'H' and I were in Utah we met McKay, the newest family member. He was born two weeks after 'H' and he sure is a cutie! We had diner with Shanna and Gary and Gary was kind enough to loan me his camera for the pictures of the kiddies.

Gotta love those double chins..and the cheeks! They look like the're smuggling meat balls from the kitchen!


Where do those adorable smiles come from? Well, ask Aunt Melissa..she sure knew what to do to get 'H' and McKay to laugh.

6 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

those pictures are making me laugh! such sweet smiles, i love it!

May 11, 2008 at 12:33 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

too flippin' cute!

May 11, 2008 at 2:03 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Soooo cute! You can definitely tell your kids are siblings - 'H' looks like 'M' but I never saw 'P' when she was that little so maybe she looks more like her. Either way she is adorable.

May 11, 2008 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

These are so cute! I love the grin on H.

May 11, 2008 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Strupp Family said...

What cute kids! I saw the pictures on Melissa's blog, they sure are cute.

I'm so sorry to here about Ryan. That really must be so hard for all of his family and friends and especially because it's so unexpected and he's so young. I'm glad they were able to donate organs--it really means the world to those people.

May 11, 2008 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Ceeeeeeuuuuute!!!

May 12, 2008 at 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home