Wednesday, May 21, 2008

And the Next American Idol is...

WARNING!! If you haven't seen it yet..and don't want the surprise ruined then do not read on!!

I voted like a mad woman last night to get exactly what I wanted!! Woo-hoo, voting makes a difference.
David Cook is the next American Idol..Awesome!
Don't get me wrong, I thought David Archuleta was great but David Cook was all around talented and it seemed to me that David A was only a ballad singer.
He was so overwhelmed, he was crying..then as he sang the song at the end, "time of my life" he extended his arm out and brought David A into it and sang, then he had him follow along and kept bringing him into it. What a way to end so many weeks of competition.
On another note..we've had family in town so we have been running all over New York showing them the sites so we haven't been home very often but I do have some fun pictures and future posts..stay tuned!

7 Comments:

Blogger Julia said...

Okay so would you believe that we DVR'd the show..and it cut off RIGHT when Ryan said, "And the winner is...David-" and it stopped. AHH!! So we got online and saw who it was (I was happy it was Cook!), but I'm waiting today to see a You Tube or something of the announcement then the rest of the show...we watched the whole dang thing and missed the best part!

Glad you're having fun with family!

May 22, 2008 at 9:40 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Yeah for family fun and more posting! I don't watch American Idol very much so I didn't vote, but I agreed with Simon....for the first time I didn't really care who won because I think they are both good. But I do think I would be more likly to listen to David Cook's music versus David A.

May 22, 2008 at 3:06 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

I agree David A is very cute, but David C will sell way more music. Don't you love when family comes to visit. It's always sad to see them go.

May 22, 2008 at 6:15 PM  
Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

We have missed you!

May 22, 2008 at 6:33 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

P.S. It says there are 0 people in the US that have my name....I guess I don't even exsist! Or I am just SO uncommonly cool.

May 24, 2008 at 4:12 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I tagged you! Go and check out my blog to see what you need to do! I HOPE you will participate!

May 26, 2008 at 2:14 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I know this has nothing to do with this post ... I wanted Archuleta, by the way ... ;) ...

I am just HATING myself that we didn't have Ty and his bro hook up with you guys out in NY. Super dumb of us. Ty's out in Boston to move Brandon (brother) back to Utah. He and Brandon will be taking turns driving the moving truck home. They just crammed NY into one day trip. He's real bummed that he missed out on you guys! I TOTALLY want to visit NYC, though - so save some touring energy for me ... some day! :)

PS - I LOVED remembering the good ol' days. You are the greatest Primary Teacher!

Lotsa love!

May 27, 2008 at 12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home