Wednesday, April 2, 2008

'Artsy Fartsy'

My hubby pulled an 'all-nighter' last night at school and literally walked in the door this morning at 6 a.m. To say he is tired is an understatement!! So when he came home around 3:30 he went upstairs to take a little nap (before he had to head back to school tonight)Before he did this, he got some crayons and a picture for our son to color..hahaha well... I was busy trying to make diner and keep the kids quiet so I didn't notice my son decided our kitchen table needed a little more color. So instead of getting mad..like I would normally do..I took a page from my friend Kim's book and took pictures instead.
This is what I found when I went to set the table..

and this

dont' forget this..yeah that is one heck of a 'scribble'

So after the pictures were done, this is what he did..

man he used some serious 'elbow grease' to get that crayon off

8 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

man, what a bummer! next time try a mr. clean magic eraser. it works like magic! (no pun intended) i also can't believe you got your KID to clean it up. i can't even get isaac to put his toys away.

April 2, 2008 at 9:39 PM  
Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Oh man! At least it came off!!

April 2, 2008 at 10:03 PM  
Blogger The Davies Family said...

oh don't get me wrong..it WAS a fight..but daddy backed me up and he did it..then I had to 'redo' the cleanup afterwards..we used some orange cleaner..it worked really good.

April 3, 2008 at 7:59 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Funny for ME to watch..not so fun for you. What a good helper though. That is rough that Ryan was up all night at school. How is everything going for him right now anyway?

April 3, 2008 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Strupp Family said...

That is so cute. I always have a hard time keeping my kids coloring on the paper. Oh, and by the way, we have that exact same table and chairs. Good taste :)

April 3, 2008 at 1:33 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

If we were all smart we would wait to have anything nice until our kids were all grown up. But what fun would that be!!

April 3, 2008 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger The Olsen Family said...

Are you sure Mason did the coloring on the table? He looks so innocent coloring his picture. Kids are fun but oh the stress they can cause us.

April 3, 2008 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Kylie does that ALL the time! I am a true believer in WASHABLE crayons! On the bright side he draws really well. He is also a good helper.

April 4, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home