American Idol
Ok, yes we do watch it..this season has been great! So many to choose from, but I have to say Brooke White is my favorite..
She has such a cute personality she just cracks me up. But..sad to say..I don't think she'll be the next 'American Idol' she is just too sweet and pure. That's not a bad thing though..she's a good Mormon girl, but I don't want her to get tainted by stardom.. Same with David Archuletta, great talent, but oh so young.
I think America has gotten it right though the past few eliminations..especially Amanda from last night..She's great and all, but after a while that Janis Joplin thing just gets old. I think Kristy Lee Cook and that Ramiele chick are gone soon. Oh and David Castro..he was good at first, now he's just annoying. The rest have some good talent!
She has such a cute personality she just cracks me up. But..sad to say..I don't think she'll be the next 'American Idol' she is just too sweet and pure. That's not a bad thing though..she's a good Mormon girl, but I don't want her to get tainted by stardom.. Same with David Archuletta, great talent, but oh so young.
I think America has gotten it right though the past few eliminations..especially Amanda from last night..She's great and all, but after a while that Janis Joplin thing just gets old. I think Kristy Lee Cook and that Ramiele chick are gone soon. Oh and David Castro..he was good at first, now he's just annoying. The rest have some good talent!


5 Comments:
I totally agree. I am so glad Amanda is gone!
I too am an American Idol watcher and was beyond ecstatic to see Amanda gone, it was getting old!
Oh my goodness, I thought it was only me because week after week Paula says how much she loves Amanda. Yuck! I was getting so sick of it! It's like listening to the same song over and over and over. I like David Archeletta (sp?) the most I think. But I do think he's too young and impressionable for me to want him to win and enter that lifestyle. Brooke White, too. I like their innocence. I hope Ramiele goes soon also because she's annoying.
oh my gosh! Its funny that we all think the same way. I hated Amanda I thought she should have laid off the cigarettes and maybe she could have been a good singer. Brooke is my favorite I love her sweet personality. David is cute he is so sentimental. I have to say I look forward to Tuesdays for sure.
Good to know that we aren't the only Idol watchers. I definitely love David A. and Brooke too, and am glad Amanda got the boot. I love having a show to follow even if it is kind of corny. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home