Friday, March 21, 2008

Party Time!!!

We celebrated our sons birthday early by throwing a party for him and his friends. He was so excited! He wanted a Spider Man party so we did the best we could. I liked the cupcakes the best.
We started off with a funny game. We had a race to stuff the most balloons into a big t-shirt while someone was wearing it. The kids thought it was pretty funny, our son liked it for all of ten seconds, then I guess he felt dumb and took it off so no picture of him in it.
Of course with a bunch of three year olds the attention span is that of..well three year olds! So that game didn't last long. That's when we decided to move to playing with play-doh. Yeah you heard me right..I unleashed a bunch of kids with play-doh. No worries though, it turned out alright. They suprisingly enjoyed themselves (who would have thought, right?)

So after play-doh lost its appeal we ate the Spider Man cupcakes and then opened presents! It was so much fun!

Everyone wanted to jump in and help him open them. He got some really cool dinosaurs and a fun game with a kite, a sit and spin (I had one of those when I was little..ahh memories of getting so dizzy that you'd fall over backwards and hit your head on the fireplace..good times)and a fun red transformer. He made out like a bandit! Now that the party is over..maybe he'll stop threatening all of us with 'you not coming to my burfday potty!" when we make him mad..I think I've been un-invited like 10 times. But I guess there is always next years guest list he's thinking about.

4 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

hilarious! love the uninvitation. so cute! i haven't had a real birthday party for my kids yet, i'm not brave enough. looks like so much fun! did you make the cupcakes?

March 22, 2008 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger Strupp Family said...

You ARE amazing! That looks like a lot of fun. I need to have a real birthday party with my kids. But I guess I just don't think they're missing much at this point because they don't know what they're missing :) As soon as they start begging me for a birthday party, maybe then I'll give in.

Looks like some fum games though! You're so creative with the balloon game and stuff!

March 22, 2008 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

Looks like a fun party! The cupcakes look great!!

March 26, 2008 at 7:57 AM  
Blogger gantrieb said...

I have to say Garrett had a great time! He was even more excited when he was looking through his treat bag and found the spider man stickers he said, "Mom, I can't believe it!" He had a great time. Thanks!

March 27, 2008 at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home