Getting a haricut
Ry came home from gymnastics with our son and announced they needed haircuts..but rather than pay someone to do it he bought clippers and turned our kitchen into a barber shop.
At first our son was excited and even laughed and said the clippers 'tickled,' well as you can imagine with any three year old..sitting still for too long just doesn't go over too well.
So one haircut and many tears later..it was done. But..then you have the clean up part..which in true Davies fashion..Ry improvised and pulled out the vacuum.
And here's the handsome little devil now
Then Ry went to work on himself..yes you heard right..he cut his own hair..he asked me to help in the back, other than that he did a pretty good job.


7 Comments:
I just tried cutting Carter's hair the other day. It went well at first but he would not sit still. It is so uneven!! It doesn't help that I have no idea how to cut hair!! I am going to have to try and fix it today.
wow, so cute! the first (and last) time i tried to cut isaac's hair was a DISASTER. i had no idea what i was doing. my mom laughed for like an hour when she saw him. ryan did good!
by the way, the picture of him with the scissors was freaking me out, it looks like he's trying to stab him in the head!
Good job Ryan! He looks really good! Granted, I guess a buzz isn't too difficult, but it is with a wiggly child that doesn't want to sit still to get their hair cut. Tyler was TERRIFIED of the clippers when he was little so I would try and distract him with stories. It worked pretty well, but his shoulders were always way up by his ears by the end of the haircut because he was so scared.
I too think Ryan did a good job - trying to cut your childs hair is no small feet. I wish my child had enough hair to cut. The last picture of Mason crazked me up - he is too funny. Ross used to have me cut his hair - he has to get it cut so often we thought it would save some dough. He is so dang picky that I told him I don't care how much we save it isn't worth it for me to take an hour get it "just right."
Go Ryan! Try letting Mason watch a movie while you cut his hair. That seems to help Zach sit still while I cut his hair. He use to freak out about the clipper but has gotten better with time. It helps to have some kind of distraction.
Oh my word I love the vacuum stuck to his head! :0)
That is so cute! He is getting so big. I love his smile! Good Job RY!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home