Three years ago today...

Three years ago today, our sweet boy was born. He weighed in at a whopping 9 lbs 2 ounces! and that's not the half of it, he was two weeks early! My doctor decided to let me go since I was dialated to a five at this point. It was a really quick labor, only a couple of hours and by 9:00 p.m he was here. He was born with his eyes wide open, ready for life. He was such a calm, happy baby. Most of the time he just loved being held by mom.
He loves his big 'sissie' as he calls her and he can't get enough time teasing her. He especially loves to watch her playing, wait for his chance and then run in and steal the very toy she was playing with. Then of course he runs off laughing! He is such a competitive boy! He starts races..then usually looses and ends up crying and yelling, 'no more racees!' but just when you think he's down at this point, he'll suprise you and beat you to the top of the stairs and then do his victory dance..yes he's a cheater! We also love his 'naked' dance. As most boys do, he loves to be naked, but that just isn't enough for him, he has to run around the room saying 'naked, naked, naked' then climb on the bunkbed and dance for us. Its quite hilarious! He is quite the teaser..just like his daddy. I can see him one day with our younger kids, convincing them to buy that Nintendo game for their birthday..just so he can play with it (sound familiar Melissa?)
yes that IS underware on his head..
But he also has a soft, sweet side to him. He shares his toys and tries to make you feel better if you are having a bad day.He always sticks up for his sister,especially if she's getting in trouble, he'll usually yell at us and try to get her away! He always tells me, 'mommy you bootiful!, I wuv you!' which just makes my heart melt, he's a smooth talker already!
He is such a joy to our family! Our lives wouldn't be the same without him. Happy third Birthday Son!!


4 Comments:
cute kid! love the picture of him in his underwear and boots in the slideshow.
Mason sounds just like his dad. Which means lots of fun and laughter. Lucky you. Happy b-day Mason. We love you!
Happy Birthday! I love all the stories about lil' Mason - he is quite the hoot. And what a fun party - I am pretty impressed with those cupcakes, but now I want to eat one - DANG!
Wait a sec, I thought that Mason's birthday was on March 28th! Didn't we say he and Braden were born on the same day! I'm so confused! Happy Birthday, Mason!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home