Monday, February 25, 2008
About Me

- Name: The Davies Family
- Location: Maryland
We live in Maryland with our three kids. We love to explore new places and meet new faces so we are way excited to be here!
Previous Posts
- Warning...A Dangerous Creature Lurks in Western Ne...
- Happy Happy Birthday Aunt 'Harry'..what we love ab...
- Happy Birthday Harry!!
- Look who's two months old!!
- Ice Skating, the beach and a little thing called l...
- Lexi's Radio Shows
- Happy President's Day
- Our random songs
- One Crazy Day!!
- Great Mexican Food in Western New York, What?
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


3 Comments:
Great picture!
Hopefully the trip won't be "all talk" like a lot of things can be with Ross :) But I am looking forward to you guys coming out this summer - we will have to meet up for sure :) I got the info to redisgn my blog at http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ and she has links to sites where you can download scrapblooking paper to use for your page background (I chose the free ones) I can't remember which one I got the one I am currently using, however.
Neat picture. We are so blessed as latter-day saints. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home