Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Aunt 'Harry'..what we love about you


Our dear aunt 'Harry' is having a birthday today! She is ____ years old. Here is what we love about her.
P says:
I love when Harry shares her gum with me.
I love when Harry comes to visit me.
I love Harry, she is so beautiful and I miss her and I love her


M says:
I love Harry's gum
I love to tickle Harry and have snuggle time
I love Harry
I love Harry to come to my birthday party

Mom says:
Harry is a great big sister...when she isn't torturing me..you know what I mean!
Harry is fun and beautiful
Harry makes me laugh all the time
Harry shares her..nevermind..she only shares gum with the kids haha
I miss Harry!

Dad says:
Harry doesn't share gum with me either..
Harry is fun and we love and miss her!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home