Baby
Yep, we are indeed having a baby. Davies baby number four is due in about 5 months...(February 16th-ish).
We find out what we will be having in a few weeks! That seems crazy to me, that means I am almost half way done with this pregnancy! Hallelujia! Its been a tough one..I have felt more sick (although, luckily..haven't thrown up yet! and I think I am past that now)..more TIRED!! and all over worn out. Maybe its the heat and humidity....
maybe its the fact that I am older (yes my friends I turn 30 this year...)
or maybe its because this baby just needs a whole lot more from me!
Whatever the reason...all I know is...I am BEAT!!
Definitly ready to call er done!
We find out what we will be having in a few weeks! That seems crazy to me, that means I am almost half way done with this pregnancy! Hallelujia! Its been a tough one..I have felt more sick (although, luckily..haven't thrown up yet! and I think I am past that now)..more TIRED!! and all over worn out. Maybe its the heat and humidity....
maybe its the fact that I am older (yes my friends I turn 30 this year...)
or maybe its because this baby just needs a whole lot more from me!
Whatever the reason...all I know is...I am BEAT!!
Definitly ready to call er done!


11 Comments:
Congratulations Ryan and Alexis!!! Very exciting news!!! Sorry about being sick and being tired. That part of pregnancy stinks!!! Hope you get to sneak a nap in every once in a while!
That is so exciting. I think its just that 4th pregnancy that's hard. I refuse to admit that it might be because I'm old.
Good luck. I hope you get feeling better, before you get feeling worse. Hee Hee
Woohoo! Congratulations! 4 kids before you're 30 Lex, you're on a roll! I had Zoe 2 weeks before I turned 30. I hope you get feeling better and less tired VERY soon!
Awesome..congrats!
Congratulations! So exciting for you. I'm due in 8 weeks and starting to feel pretty tired again. I was exhausted in that first trimester so I feel ya!
Congrats.... Ryan and Alexis...Totally am happy for you all..:D
Yay!! Congrats, you two!! :)
WHAT?!?!?!?! Just because you live across the country doesn't mean that I need to be the last person to know that you are preg!!! This is me yelling at you! Lex That is so AMAZING! I am so happy for you. If this kid is as cute as your others-WOW! You are going to have lots of fun! WOW! Lex! WOW!
Okay Miss you tons and now I can't wait to hear what you are having! SO FUN!
So exciting!! I hope that it is easier for you than it has been for me having #4 but it should be since you are having a much bigger gap. Bhavik and Xman are not quite 2 years apart and that was way too close for me. Can't wait to hear what you're having!
Congrats! That is so awesome...well, not the sickness part. I am glad you are feeling better! I can't wait to hear what you are having. One day we will see you guys again...right?!
Congratulations and good luck! I can't wait to hear what having 4 kids is like.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home