Bike Ride
Last night we took the kids down to a park in the city..what a beautiful place!
I am convinced that spring time here must be what heaven is like! Absolutely beautiful! Flowers and birds you've never seen before!
So here we are riding on the trail


Taking a break to overlook one of the rivers along the Chesapeake


H kept falling behind so R invented this bike pusher (patent pending...oh man we are going to be sooo rich!)


Originally he tried a 'bike puller' but that didn't work so well...engineers!

The back view of the bike pusher

Another break to climb on some massive tree roots!

Then we rolled down a big hill..


R and I raced..he won of course!
Then we got ice cream! Man its great to be done with the Thesis!
I am convinced that spring time here must be what heaven is like! Absolutely beautiful! Flowers and birds you've never seen before!
So here we are riding on the trail
Taking a break to overlook one of the rivers along the Chesapeake
H kept falling behind so R invented this bike pusher (patent pending...oh man we are going to be sooo rich!)
Originally he tried a 'bike puller' but that didn't work so well...engineers!
The back view of the bike pusher
Another break to climb on some massive tree roots!
Then we rolled down a big hill..
R and I raced..he won of course!
Then we got ice cream! Man its great to be done with the Thesis!


9 Comments:
What a fun day! Hooray for being done with the thesis!!!!
Love it!!!
So happy that you went on a bike ride, rolled down the hill, and are having such a beautiful spring!
Woohoo!! No more school!!
I sure miss you guys- I Still look at your townhose at Georgetown everytime I drive by.
What a fabulous family day!! We could quite possibly build a snowman today on May 24th here in Utah. hahaha! Loved the new post. H is getting so big!!
I don't want to burst your bubble, but the bike pusher thing already exists. So I was going to email you and ask when the best time of year would be to visit. I take it Spring? Ross told me to plan a vacation and then invite him. So I am taking matters into my own hands. Muahaha.
Your kids are getting so big! Glad you hear you are enjoying spring. I am so sick of the cold weather we are getting- but one day I will be saying I am sick of the heat. Miss you tons. You guys look so good!
it looks so fun! I love those fun Family days!
Finally!! I've been waiting forever to see pictures of the kiddoes! What a fun family outing. I'm sure you're loving having visitors. Better post pictures soon of all the cool places you visit. Love you guys and we can't wait to see you all in a couple of months. Congrats on being done with the thesis. I think that is what graduation will feel like for us in a week.
I stink'n miss ya'll!! BUff wasn't the same without you!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home