Debut and Birthday
I don't generally add much to this blog, usually 'L' does all the updating. However, today is a big day for a couple people in the family. 'L' had her debut as a traffic reporter in Baltimore. The following video is from one of her spots, the quality and sound is not very good because the web cam on the laptop was used for recording and it was early so I didn't want to wake up the kids with a loud T.V. But enjoy!!! Updated video, disregard previous comment about quality.
Unfortunately I was having a lot of recording problems, so I didn't get the shout-outs to 'P' for her birthday from all the news anchors.
Anyways the second big event, 'P' is seven years old today. Happy Birthday 'P', we love you and are so happy the Lord sent such a beautiful spirit and girl to this family!
Anyways the second big event, 'P' is seven years old today. Happy Birthday 'P', we love you and are so happy the Lord sent such a beautiful spirit and girl to this family!


13 Comments:
Woohoo! Awesome job Lex. Happy birthday P. I miss you all!
I was just thinking about you guys! This is awesome Alexis, way to go!!!!! You sound so professional!
HURRAY L! You're famous! How fun! Glad P had a happy b-day too. Miss you guys!
Cynthia (in Logan)
Lex that is awesome! Happy Birthday P.
Good for you, Lex!! You always have been a "go-n-get-em" gal. You look amazing. I couldn't hear it at all, but I'm super excited for you and impressed with you!!
Happy birthday to your sweet little! Whose growing up!
Woo Hoo! Way to go L. You look and sound awesome!
alexis, you are a real traffic reporting celebrity! we're so proud to know you!
That's so cool! Lex, you're gonna famous! ;) Hope everyone had a great birthday! We miss you guys!
That's so cool to be on TV!!! Congrats!
Nice one! You totally look and sound professional and are a shoe in for the 10 o'clock spot.
i feel so popular just knowing you!!! so excited for you!
What do you mean 'this blog', do you have a different one?
I have to tell you who moved in down the street from me... Lucia, is that how you spell it? We had a block party a couple of weeks ago and she heard I was Mormon and asked if I got married in that one building, then said she had a friend that did and wondered if I knew her, I thought it was a long shot until she said that person lived in the Buff... and was you!!!
I stopped in to tell you a few weeks ago, but got distracted w/ 'now I lay me down to sleep'. I totally want to get involved in that.
Anyway, I hope you are doing well. Lucia had wonderful copliments for you, know that!
you did so great!!! yay!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home