What A Day for a Day Dream..
It was such a beautiful day today..sunny, warm..about 69 degrees! We couldn't resist opening all the windows and letting the day inside. There is just something beautiful about a sunny day, a warm breeze and the smell of laundry! Ahhhhh
After gymnastics we pulled out the bikes and let the kids go for a ride. We don't have a huge area to let them ride in, so the parking lot had to do.
I was amazed at how much 'M' has grown..when we left Logan he couldn't reach the pedals on his trike..he would just scoot along with his feet. Now he can ride like the wind! Mostly he thought it was fun to ride backwards and shout out 'ook at me, ook at me."
'P' as well..wow! She got that bike for her 4th birthday and struggled with the heighth of it and felt insecure on it..now she just goes like crazy! Gotta love the princess helmet to match the princess bike..oh and the streamers
Look mom one handed!
'H' even enjoyed herself outside..she sat in the stroller and chewed on her two fingers and kicked her bare feet.
Ohhh how we love spring!
It was so fun to see them outside enjoying the day.


8 Comments:
Isn't this weather the greatest! I love the close up of P she is adorable!!
oh my gosh this makes me wanna cry. we're still getting snow here (4 inches yesterday). I.AM.READY.FOR.SPRING.
Yeah for SPRING!!! We got snow yesterday but warmer weather is in the forecast. Yeeeeeppppppeeeeeee!
Glad you guys were able to get outside and enjoy the beautiful weather.
I am so jealous of that warm weather! Would you mind sending some out this way?! Your kids ARE getting so big - and adorable...as usual ;)I miss 'P' and all of her princess stuff - she is such a girly girl and I love it!
what a fun day! i know the first day of really nice weather puts me in the BEST mood. how fun that the kids can ride their bikes..they are growing up so fast. 'H' is such a cutie!!!
All I have to say is, YEAH warmth!
Holy Cow! Look how much H has grown! What a beautiful family you have. I love the spring too. It's good to see it took P awhile to get situated on her bike. Tyler still is scared with the little hill on the driveway from the sidewalk to the road. He's getting there. Maybe we just need some spring now and no more tornadoes :)
Well, we had 80 degrees here yesterday; today it is only 45 and snowing! I am tired of UTAH!! Love the pictures! Your baby is growing up too fast! Where are the pics of you?! ;)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home