Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas 2010

So it is probably time I updated our blog!

Here is Christmas 2010!!














First off, I worked on Christmas Eve..yep, I was up at 2:30 in the a.m. to be on camera by 5:00 a.m to do traffic for Baltimore. Its NOT the greatest picture of me..the lady who took it wasn't sure how to work the camera so its quite blurry, but alas I am large and pregnant!














Then I rushed home to help R get Christmas Eve dinner put together. We were feeding the missionaries that night and needed to get rolls done and pie etc.

Dinner was DE-licious!!














(the pictures aren't that great..they were taken on my phone.)

Then we read 'A Night without Darkness, A Nephite Christmas story' and the elders gave a quick message and they left to do some caroling..but not before we gave them a stocking with goodies!

The kids opened their traditional Christmas Eve present..new Jammies!













Then R and I passed out!! The kids watched 'Elf' and we both woke up at 9:30 to rush them off to bed so we could do some last minute wrapping! Needless to say we crawled into bed around12:30-1:00 a.m. LOOONG day!
The kids were at our door singing Christmas carols at 5:00 to get us up..so the unwrapping began!
























We made them wait to open the present from grandma and grandpa G until it was later out west. They loved the new Wii!

We took it easy that morning..playing games..watching movies, eating our traditional Christmas Day breakfast..Golden Rod (biscuits and gravy) and home made orange rolls!

Then we went to the movie! The kids wanted to see Tangled and it was too cute!
After that a quick bite to eat and back home to play more Wii.

We had a very wonderful Christmas and we were so blessed this year!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Are you kidding me?! You look GREAT in that picture! Sounds like Christmas was great:).

January 7, 2011 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

You DO look fabulous, Lex! Not sure how you survived that LOOOOOOOONG haul day. That is crazy! You guys are amazing making all of that yummy food!

Your kids are getting so big! It was very fun to see you all in this post!

January 7, 2011 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

You look great! I can't believe how big your kids are all getting! Beautiful family!

January 7, 2011 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

You are one hot pregnant mamma! And I am still staring at pictures in disbelief that that is M and H. For reals? They are so big! You need to update more! Also, I tried to let Anna watch Elf this year, remembering how much your kids loved it (seriously) and she screamed and hated it. I had to turn it off after like 5 minutes. What a weirdo daughter I have!

January 8, 2011 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I think you look great on tv! I have to echo what everyone else says; I can't believe your kids are so big! So glad you had a good Christmas!

January 9, 2011 at 7:14 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Lex, you're the cutest! I love that picture of you. Such a pro. How are you feeling? Your Christmas looks fantastic! I loved it this year with 3 kids, sooo much fun.

January 11, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home