Wednesday, October 26, 2011

This blasted blog!!

I haven't blogged in forever..and now that I try to get on this blasted site I remember why!
GRRRRR..why did I have to mess with a good thing? I liked my layout before, then I decide to change it back in I don't know April and then it just got all weird and now..well look at it!
Epic Fail!!

There is just waaay to much to catch up on so I am not even going to try. I will just say we are doing fine and living in Virginny!
The kids are all thriving and happy.

We finally have family close by. R's sister and kiddos moved to New Jersey back in June. We drove up to visit them for Conference weekend and had a lovely day at the beach. Here are some of the pictures.







5 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures!!

October 26, 2011 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

So glad your back! I've been thinking of you! Beautiful beach photos!

October 26, 2011 at 10:13 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

You are so gorgeous, Lex. Love your hair.

October 26, 2011 at 11:23 PM  
Blogger The Davies Family said...

Thanks my friends! You are all too nice!

October 29, 2011 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

Your pictures are beautiful! I can't believe how big your little one is! I am glad you are doing well.

October 31, 2011 at 12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home