Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lexi's Radio Shows


To listen to my beautiful wife doing her thing, pause the music in the player box. She doesn't like to showcase her talents, so I will because I am so proud of her and what she is doing. So far there are two shows, they are a 1/2 hour each, and after this upcoming Sunday there will be another, so enjoy!

5 Comments:

Blogger The Olsen Family said...

You're awesome Alexis and so talented!! We love you!

February 19, 2008 at 3:50 PM  
Blogger Strupp Family said...

Wow! You sound so professional! It's a little weird listening to an actual talk show host that I grew up with :)

February 20, 2008 at 12:31 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

so weird! love it! you're a natural.

February 20, 2008 at 7:12 PM  
Blogger M- your favorite said...

your living the dream. Doing what you love and being what you love. That is so AWESOME! you are so amazing. I sure do miss you!

February 20, 2008 at 11:22 PM  
Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I enjoyed listening to this, while I was frosting a birthday cake. You did a great job!

February 21, 2008 at 11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home