Saturday, February 16, 2008

Our random songs

So I have to explain the reasoning behind some of the songs we have playing on our site...first of all we are HUGE Jack Johnson fans..my kids request his songs daily..and not just Curious George. They love the new CD Ry got me for Valentine's day, particularly Angel. I love that song too, its Ry's and my song..he heard it first via a burnt copy and decided to get it for me.
When I told him about it he said it was our song for Valentine's day and always.
Our son loves 'Breakdown' and sings it loud and strong. Whenever I drive them anywhere they request it..hopefully it doesn't create bad Karma
Next..Clumsy by Fergie..our daughter LOVES this song. She likes how the beginning sounds like a robot! (funny) then she likes to sing 'girl can't help it, she just can't help it' along with Miss Fergie.
Then there is the Beatles...do I really need to explain this one?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

A good collection! Funny what makes a song Stick with us, huh?

February 17, 2008 at 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home