Thursday, February 14, 2008

Great Mexican Food in Western New York, What?

Yes its true, its all true!! We finally found a great Mexican restaurant here in Western New York!! Its funny because I just had this conversation yesterday with four different people. For those of you interested, here is the name and location..
Gramma Mora's Mexican Restaurant
1465 Hertel Avenue in Buffalo.
Ryan was looking around for a great place to eat for Valentine's day and was told by a few people that this was THE place to go. He then looked online and dadadada...it was voted BEST Mexican. So for Valentine's diner we took all three kiddies to Buffalo and boy was it GOOOOD! Definitely going back there again.
Oh and for those of you wondering what spectacular gift I had waiting for Ryan when he came home...well...it was cologne. I have been wanting to get him some really nice cologne for a long time and so that was his gift. May I say...WOW he sure smells good, I love it. I bought him American Eagle's 'Real' as well as '77'. I know, I know, I am such a fabulous wife...hehe..call me selfish I just love a man that smells good!

6 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

i do too! (love a man that smells good) but sadly, my husband refuses cologne. so i choose his deoderant (!) and aftershave and he smells better than he normally would, i suppose. happy valentine's day!

February 14, 2008 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Strupp Family said...

That's funny--I was just going to comment on this about men smelling good...and I read the comment above me. All true for me too. Good smelling men are the best, but sadly my husband will not wear cologne either. But I tell you they DO have some good smelling men's deodorant. It might as well be cologne.

I also love mexican, Trevor not so much.

February 14, 2008 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger M- your favorite said...

I love a good smelling guy! Ryan you are so lucky!! Glad you guys found a good mexican joint. that is very important! Love you guys!

February 15, 2008 at 12:47 AM  
Blogger sugaryfrogs.blogspot.com said...

I have been waiting for this moment for a long time! We will have to go there for dinner sometime. Yummy! Are the chips and salsa good?

February 15, 2008 at 2:36 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I agree with Melynda ... good mexican joint = VERY important. However - yummy Mexican food = not so yummy smelling man. haha.

February 16, 2008 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Jami said...

Lex you are lucky Columbus really lacks in the Mexican department. Ry consider yourself lucky that you have an awesome wife that wants you to smell good. you guys are awesome.

February 17, 2008 at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home