Happy Valentine's Day!

This morning came rather quickly after a late night with our baby. The kids came running into my room with gifts and cards..they were so excited for today. Daddy left them each a special gift next to the bag of candy and card I left. Then I was brought my gift from Ryan...the New Jack Johnson CD! I was very excited. Apparently, Ryan got the bag of candy and card..but didn't take it with him. He must think that is all he's getting, won't he be suprised when he gets home!
We've spent the morning as usual, getting the kids all bathed and fed and working on a Valentine's E-card to send to our family...its been very difficult, I'll admit to get it all done.


5 Comments:
Happy Valentines!! Love the new Jack Johnson song!!
What else is he getting Lex?
Love the blog!
i can only imagine all the exitement and fun that your kids bring to your life and just fill your days with (i hope that sentance made sense...haha). you have SUCH an adorable family and you are the BEST mom!!
YEAH! Happy Valentines Day! Your kids are so cute! I love the picture! Sounds like you guys had a great day.
Cute picture! Glad you found a good restaurant!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home