Monday, February 11, 2008

The North Pole has moved South!

We woke up this morning with ice on the inside of our windows! The temperature earlier was 11 degrees but with the lovely wind chill it felt like -12 (yeah you read it right, NEGATIVE) oh to be back in Utah where the temperature is cold, BUT when it says its 24 degrees, it really is! A positive note however...the sun was shining!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Yea! You joined the blogger world! Our blog is www.craworama.blogspot.com - I love your background! I can't believe how cold that is! Man, I won't complain about Utah anymore!

February 11, 2008 at 10:54 PM  
Blogger Peacocks said...

Hey I love the weather in Utah, it's been so snowy this year and it makes our yards all look so clean and simple, and all the same. However it is starting to melt and I feel the spring cleaning time coming up quick!

February 11, 2008 at 11:13 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oh MAN - I'm so happy to see your darling family. What cute slide shows. Good luck with the super-cold. I can't wait for winter to be over. Hooray for blogging!

February 12, 2008 at 1:42 AM  
Blogger DeGooyer Family said...

I'm so happy you started a blog!!

February 12, 2008 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger BradandBecca said...

Hey guys!
Yeah I heard you guys were out here. We would love to get together sometime and meet your cute kids! Hope all is well. How much longer does Ryan have left in school?

February 12, 2008 at 3:34 PM  
Blogger Strupp Family said...

Hey Lex! I'm so glad you joined the blogging. It's become my new obsession, but sometimes I'm searching for things to blog about. So, mine may be boring, but I love looking at everyone else's! Yeah, I know about that humidity thing that makes it like 30 degrees colder than it says on the thermometer...it sucks! I think you can get to my blog by this comment, but I'll email it to you anyway.

February 12, 2008 at 4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home